6 things we love for the 6 days left until TEDxSFU:
1. “The Setlist Project” is Kristie Yung's debut EP. She also happens to be our resident TEDxSFU performer this year. Get a sneak peek at her Youtube channel before the big day!
2. Chocolate cravings satisfied at TEDxItaewon.
3. Notebooks from TEDxBloomington.
4. Australian designers Maricor/Maricar urge us to “Fail better.”
5. TEDxTuesday Speaker Series rewind: Journalist Luke Brocki writes his own bio and we don’t edit all the real stuff out.
6. Ryan Holmes’ TEDxSFU talk “The software of revolution" featured on the official TEDx blog.